Essay writing starts with the choice of the right topic. It is not a secret that a good, interesting, and researchable topic is one of the most important steps of the writing process. Why? The answer is rather apparent – if you do not like the topic, you will not enjoy writing about it, and your essay will be boring. We are here to assist you with the choice of the topic. Moreover, we are here to help with writing an essay! If you have no idea what to write about, no problem! Our experienced writers will help you!
Persuasive Essay TopicsThe following list presents the most popular persuasive essay topics:
- Should college education be free?
- Should school uniforms be mandatory?
- Should abortion be banned?
- Should smokers have the freedom to smoke in public places?
- Should marijuana be legal for medical use?
- Should voting/drinking age be lowered?
We can confidently assist you with any of the above topic. Moreover, if you want a unique, contemporary topic that is not so widely used by students, we can choose one for you as well!
Cause and Effect Essay Topics
- Obesity is the result of overeating and lack of physical exercise
- Peer pressure contributes to teenage pregnancy and high suicide among young adults
- Causes and effects of noise pollution
- The reasons for popularity of junk food
- The causes of poverty in the United States
- The causes of unemployment/crime
- The reasons to keep pets at home
Persuasive Essay Topics
- Facebook and other social networking websites are dangerous for young people
- Production of cigarettes should be illegal
- Death penalty is a necessary, fair, and ethical punishment for criminals
- Gun control laws are ineffective
- Violence among children is the result of exposure to violence in media
- Junk food should be heavily taxed to promote healthy lifestyles
- Physical exercising must be mandatory in elementary schools
Compare and Contrast Essay TopicsYou may compare and contrast:
- Friend and enemy
- Love and hatred
- Watching a movie in cinema and at home
- Acting and lying
- Being a teenage to being an adult
- College and high school
- Life in house and flat
- Creative arts and science